The youngest WoW patch 9.2 did not need new dungeons into the game, but Tazavesh feels almost the same way for most players. The mega dungeon, which has been in play since patch 9.1, has now been split into two parts and made accessible to the mythical-plus system. The players have taken many of the HardMode mechanics of the big dungeon. However, they probably meant a little too well. Because the degree of difficulty of Tazavesh was well above what we were used to get used to other dungeons of the same level.
Blizzard is now trying to adapt the two Tazavesh wings to the other dungeons and proteently with the Nerf-Cleaver on it. There are life points in places by up to 35 percent and some skills will cause less damage or more slowly worked.
Whether that’s enough for the difficulty level to be similar, you have to wait. But look at the dungeons that have been run in the past few days, let himself be realized that even top players avoided the two Tazavesh wings and lower four to five keystone levels lower. This probably shows clearly how blatant the difference was so far.
By the way, these were not the first Nerfs for Tazavesh-Reu Oths Yesterday, large parts of the dungeon were massively generated.
Nerfs by hotfix
The addressed Nerfs for Tazavesh should already have arrived on the live servers as they have been implemented by hotfix. The following changes have been made:
Dungeons and Raids
- MISTS OF TRAUNA SCITHE
- Fixed Issue Where the Visual Effect of Acid Expulsion Rendered Small Than The Actual Area of Effect.
- Tazavesh: So’Lah’s Gambit
- Added A Confirmation Prompt to the Instance Exit Portal That appears after so’leah is defeated.
- Ta’piks Can Now Teleport You To The Gilded Landing IF You Wish to Leave The Instance During A Mythic + Run.
- Increased The Time It Takes for Sanitizing Field to Consume The Room.
* SO’LAH’S HEALTH HAS BEEN REDUCED BY 15%.
* Hyperlight Jolt Damage Reduced by 25% and Now Increases The Damage of Subsequent Hyperlight Jolts by 25% (50%).
* Energy Fragmentation Impact Damage and Damage Over Time Reduced by 25%.
* Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder
* Reduced The Cast Frequency Of Customs Security Disruption Grenade and Increased The Detonation Time By 0.5 Seconds. * Reduced The Cast Frequency Of Interrogation Specialist's Stasis Beam. * Reduced the Cast Frequency of Cartel Skulker's QuickBlade. * Cartel Lackey Health Reduced by 35%. * Bazaar Strongarm Health Reduced by 30%. * Fixed to Issue Kausing Bazaar Strongarms to Become Very Large After Gaining Many Applications of Unrelenting. * ** Mailroom Mayhem ** * Unstable explosion Impact Damage Reduced by 30% and Damage Over Time Reduced by 30%. * ** myza's Oasis ** * Health of unruly patrons reduced by 20%. * Zo'gron's Health Reduced by 10%. * ** The Grand Menagerie ** * Reduced the Cast Frequency of Venza Goldfuse's Whirling Domination. * Chains of Damnation Health Reduced by 20%.
This is why Tazavesh is now much easier for many groups, and such a key stone no longer ensures quiet horror in many faces. Was you already in Tazavesh and have made similar experiences? Or is the two dungeons not so hard, how many say?
To home page