Day care centers are already nightmare children’s pretensions. Throw a bloodthirsty animatronics into the mixture, and it is even more terrible. In Five Nights at Freddy’s: Safety infringement, unfortunately, in the abdomen of the animal when trying to take the safety badge. Here is your guide to all locations of FNaF: Security Breach Daycare Generator.
FNaF: Security Breach is the latest first-person survival horror developed by Steel Wool Studios developed FNaF: Help Wanted. It is the tenth FNaF game, but it’s the first to walk around and discover things at your own pace. Be sure to look at our other FNaF: Security Breach instructions, such as where all Princess Quest locations are located or as they receive all 6 different ends.
FNaF: Locations of the generators for security breaches
When you enter the security office to snap the safety badge, go directly against Suns warnings by turning off the light. And we all know what happens when the sun is gone (the moon comes out). If no light and a very scary moon is on the stilt, you definitely follow a selected path to all 5 generators.
Before turning off the power, you can check the monitors in the safety room to determine their way to the generators. Also, remember to turn things from time to time to distract Moon. And without further ado we come to the locations of FNaF: Security Breach Daycare Generator.
- The first generator you want to receive is in the first game structure to the right of the safety switch. Stay near the left wall and stay on the first floor, and you will find the first generator.
- Nearby is a ramp that you want to climb. Arrived at the top Bend around the corner and turn left at the cage part. Here you can see a blue tube. Take them and then turn left to take the next blue subway. Once you have done that, land in a green area where the second generator is located.
- Then go directly to the left of the second generator from the game structure. You will want to follow a power cable on the ground. Before the cable flows into the blue slide, turn right and search on the first floor after the cable, which leads you to the third generator.
- Now that you are in the middle structure, climb up, and you will easily find the fourth generator at the top.
- Look for the last generator for the stairs that you out of the structure. Go down until you have found a red bridge. Cross the red bridge and look for a power cable on the ground. If you have found it, you will be led to the last generator.
And there you have it, the light returns. The moon is no longer and the sun will come back and throw it out of the daycare. You have successfully secured the safety badge.
Five nights in Freddy’s Security Breach is now available for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and PC.